Use your new ideas for this pizza toppings. Be flexible and creative. If you want, make youe own pizza dough to complement with your toppings.
• 1 large ready-made pizza dough, such as boboli
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup other mild cheese
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 4 medium scallops, halved
• 4 medium peeled and deveined shrimp, halved
• 1 large tomato, seeded,diced
• 1 small green pepper, chopped
• salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Place pizza crust on a greased baking sheet; brush with oil.
3. Sprinkle pizza with cheese and garlic; scatter scallops, shrimp, tomato and green pepper on top.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake on bottom oven rack until seafood is cooked and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
6. Serves 4