Yum FX777 PizzaWorld: Perfect Homemade Pizza Tips - How to Make the Best Pizza at Home #PizzaWorld

Perfect Homemade Pizza Tips - How to Make the Best Pizza at Home #PizzaWorld






Perfect Homemade Pizza Tips - How to Make the Best Pizza at Home #PizzaWorld

I have to admit I am a pizza snob. I have spent most of my life searching for the most delicious pizza. Along my never ending journey I have come up with some must haves when making the perfect pizza. The most important thing I learned is that freshness counts. Whether it's the dough, sauce or the various toppings you prefer, you will always be a winner with fresh ingredients. The fresher the ingredients the better the taste of the pizza.

The most overlooked part of the perfect pizza is the dough used to make the crust. It doesn't matter if you prefer thin or thick crust. It just has to have flavor. I find that many pizza places these days use frozen dough they just roll out and serve. The crust is the foundation of the pizza and must not be overlooked. A pizza with a flavorless crust will be a disappointment to all who taste it.

After you have your dough, it is on to the sauce! Here you can choose a nice red sauce or go crazy and use a white sauce with garlic. It is all about the flavors you like. Taste, taste, taste, until you have the sauce you want. I like adding a little bit of garlic, oregano and sugar to my red sauce. That combination really makes my taste buds go wild.

Next we have the cheese we will use. To most people this would seem to be the easiest part. I have found that you actually need a good mixture of a few cheeses to get the right taste and texture for a perfect pizza. I hate it when I grab a slice and the cheese rips off the toppings of all the other slices. If you mix different kinds of cheese you will get a mix that actually breaks instead of stringing together. The combination I like to use is one half mozzarella, one quarter provolone, and one quarter jack cheese.


1 comment:

  1. I love making pizza as you can be creative as you want some great tips here thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and hoping to follow this blog. Have a backlink, for me to visit your blog too.

 
  • FX777 PizzaWorld © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes| Distributed by Way2 Blogger Templates